Your money is fully insured with ASB – every last dollar of it.
ASB is a member of the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF). At participating banks like us, the DIF insures all deposits above the $250,000 amount covered by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
The combination of FDIC and DIF insurance provides customers of our bank with full deposit insurance on all their deposit accounts. No depositor has ever lost a penny in a bank insured by both the FDIC and the DIF. Learn more about your coverage:
- FDIC Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator
- DIF Additional Information
- FDIC Frequently Asked Questions
- DIF Frequently Asked Questions
Athol Savings Bank deposit accounts, both personal and business, covered by DIF and FDIC insurance:
- Checking and NOW accounts
- Money Market Deposit Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Retirement Deposit Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
ASB has always believed that when you deposit your money with a bank, no matter how large the amount, it should all be fully insured. So, when you trust us with your hard-earned money, rest assured that your deposit is insured by the FDIC and DIF—every last dollar of it.*
Open a Fully Insured Account
*Certain restrictions may apply.